A little sweet, a little smoky and a lot of flavor. This classic Barbeque must have will complete any meal with a flavorful punch.
1/2 pound bacon, diced
2 cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup water
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 small onions, chopped
3 tablespoons ketchup
3 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes; drain and cool on paper towels. Crumble bacon once cooled.
4. Mix bacon, beans, water, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, molasses, vinegar, mustard, salt, and garlic powder together in the prepared baking dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in preheated oven until bubbling, 45 minutes.
Share recipe on