Coming from the era of Spanish colonization, and with some improvements attributed to the Spanish comes the best, the most delicate combination of three kinds of potatoes, chicken, cob and some unique species of Colombia, "Guascas" enjoys ...
3 chicken breast
1 1/2 litres of water
1 can of capers
1 lit chicken stock
3 spring onions
500 grsabaneras potatoes (white potatos)
3 tbp chopped fresh coriander
500 gr of red potatoes peeled and cut into squares
10 small yellow potatoes peeled and cut into halves
4 corn in a cob without leaves and cut in halves
1 cup of double cream
Guascas leaves ""Gallant soldiers leaves"" or you can use 1 tbsp of oregano.
Salt and pepper.
1. In a large pot pour the water and place de chicken an onions and set in medium heat. "" home made chicken stock, verify salt a pepper.
2. Add the corn on the cob, red potatoes and let cook until tender.
3. Then add the yellow potatoes and let to cook until the soup gets thicker.
4. Take the chicken apart and shred by hand into medium sized pieces.
5. Added a bunch of guascas and remove before serving.Remove the pot from the heat and serve it hot.Notes:You can serve it with a slice of avocado and white rice in one extra plate.Capers and double cream can be served in another extra plate too.
Share recipe on