Time & Location
About the Event
Join ChefPassport and Match and celebrate Christmas!
In partnership with Match, ChefPassport will host an online cooking experience for singles via Zoom. During the session, you will also be able to exchange private messages with the person who catches your eye!
What’s on the menu this week?
- Tzatziki: a popular zesty dip with dill, cucumber, and yogurt brings you to the Mediterranean from the comfort of your home
- Horiatiki: make this authentic, healthy Greek salad - which pairs perfectly with any Greek main
- Keftedes: traditional meatballs or falafel as a vegetarian option are great when paired with your tzatziki sauce on the side and sure to create a burst of flavor and texture in each bite
Chef of this Class
About the Class
- 60-minute interactive cooking class with a Professional Chef
- 30-minute dine time to interact with the other participants
- Ingredients and kitchenware lists provided upon registration
- Access to standard kitchen with device and broadband internet needed
- Great for people who are looking for Christmas cooking inspiration
Language of Instruction
About the Chefs
Chef Kit Kennedy is a Professional Chef formally trained in Australia with a focus on European cuisine. Chef Kit relocated to the United Kingdom where she is retired as an executive chef and shifted gears to food writing. In 2005, Chef Kit needed to continue to share her love of food by offering her own hands-on classes. Those who are close to Chef Kit, know her passion for traditional and rustic cooking. She often says, “I love to get into the history of different dishes to uncover their authentic flavors.”
- Gents Tickets€29.99VAT included€29.99VAT included0€0
- Ladies Tickets€29.99VAT included€29.99VAT included0€0