International Brunch - Live Stream Cooking Class - Intermediate Level
Time & Location
About the Event
About the event
This interactive live-stream cooking class is perfect for food enthusiasts who love to discover international flavors. Under the guidance of your ChefPassport cooking instructor, you will explore brunch classics and learn how to cook authentic dishes from the comfort of your kitchen. This class hosts up to ten participants and gives food explorers the opportunity to connect with people who are eager to mix and mingle with others online and learn how to cook something new!
About the Chef
Chef Kit Kennedy is a Professional Chef formally trained in Australia with a focus on European cuisine. Chef Kit relocated to the United Kingdom where she is retired as an executive chef and shifted gears to food writing. In 2005, Chef Kit needed to continue to share her love of food by offering her own hands-on classes. Those who are close to Chef Kit, know her passion for traditional and rustic cooking. She often says, “I love to get into the history of different dishes to uncover their authentic flavors.”
Language of instruction
Learn how to cook
- English Muffins with Hollandaise: a take on Egg’s Benedict with a sauce made of egg yolk, melted butter, and lemon juice
- Crêpe Pie: take your crepe making skills to the next level and learn how to make the perfect crepe to stack and eat this treat in layers
- Classic Souffle: a baked egg-based delight that originated in early eighteenth-century France - can you make the proper soft and airy texture signature of this dish?
Lactose, gluten, egg
Kitchen equipment required
- Chopping board, knife, mixing
- bowls, small saucepan, baking
- dish/souffle dish, whisk,
- skillet/frying pan, tongs,
- stirring spoons, spatula/lifter.
- Plates to serve.
You have mastered the basics and want to work on flavoring, textures and techniques more thoroughly.
If you feel like a true beginner who has never stepped foot in a kitchen, reach out to us directly and we can help you build your skills prior to joining one of our beginner classes
Before the Class
You will receive:
- Your final booking confirmation
- ChefPassport Travel Itinerary with a list of ingredients you need to purchase prior to the course
- A Zoom invite that includes technical information on how to connect on the day
- Your digital ChefPassport Recipe Book with information about your dishes
During the Class
You will be able to:
- Interact and ask questions with the culinary instructor
- Mix and mingle with other participants throughout the class
- Access real-time ChefPassport technical support, should any issues arise